Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wick Clan's--first message on our Blog

A few months ago I was speaking with Uncle Jack and invited him to Arizona. When I learned that he would be coming on March 10Th I called Margie and asked if we should all go to lunch. She thought it was a good idea and found a restaurant. I started contacting the few Wick's that I could find their phone numbers. I have been delighted at the response we have gotten.

At this time there are about 20 people who plan to attend the luncheon on March 13Th. It has been fun speaking with many family members that I have never met before and connecting with a few of my cousins that I haven't seen or talked to in years.

I am hoping that many of us -- will post comments on this blog and help us get to know each other.

I will write more later but now I have to enter the email addresses of those who can make comments. If you want me to add another email address let me know.

I hope I can remember how I am to do this -- a friend set up the blog for me.

The weather is wonderful today -- I love the sun and the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment